1. Freshman: should at least achieve 75 or above for academic performance in the first semester.
2. Sophomore and above:
- should achieve 75 or above for average academic performance in previous semesters.
- took at least 1 course related to International Relation (determined by Department of Diplomacy) and achieve 80 or above for average score.
1. Application Period：According to NCCU's calendar. Late application will not be processed. (Office Hour: 09:00-12:00, 13:30-17:00)
2. Place：Room 270916, 9th floor, General Building of Colleges (North)
3. Application materials: Must be submitted in person. Student ID is required.
Ø One Application Form（Please visit the website: http://aca.nccu.edu.tw/ and download the document.）
Ø One Full Academic Transcript
Ø One Official transcript with class ranking
Ø Four copies of personal statement (written preferably in Chinese, A4, BiauKai/Times New Roman, font size: 13) by typewriting in 1,000 words. Personal statement should include C.V., motivation and future prospect. (Please mark your Student ID, grade and name on the top left corner of the first page.)
Ø Other favorable evidence demonstrating the applicant's superior qualifications.(Please mark your Student ID, grade and name on the top left corner of the first page.)
Examinations: Student ID is required.
- written examination: 國際現勢(World Trends)、*Question in English and Chinese（each for 1 hour）
time：based on the timetable (previous exam)
- Oral Interview is required.
time：based on the timetable (The order of interviews will be announced on our website 3 days before the interview.)
Quota：varies from year to year
Application Results: according to NCCU's regulation, usually in the beginning of May.